December 11, 2007

The benevolent leader provides a forum for Americans to make an ass of themselves.



I wish I had some readers. I would send them all here to make relevant comments. Is the disinformation machine in Iran massive and intolerant of free speech? Yes. Is there any chance that Mahmoud actually reads these? I actually think there is. He's basically a public relations figure as far as real decision making goes, so maybe he has some free time. Despite his personal revelations regarding the decency of Islam and Iran in general, all policy and action for Iran are handled at the theocratic level. So if you get a second stop on by and have a laugh at how ignorant some of the American comments are - maybe even hit him with a zing to see if it gets removed in true Islamic/Orwellian fashion.

1 comment:

westie8 said...

Alright,I checked out the site and I think.....I think.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz