December 26, 2007

Hillary Phycus


This is a relatively old video (Nov I think), but follow the link for some classic Hillary. I especially like the point at 00:39...its short so I won't ruin it. I will say that if I were a Democrat running for President, and I knew that my party's constituency was loaded with crazy environmentalists, I would sure as hell have an energy plan...SOMETHING. I find myself wondering if Hillary has even spent time working out the details. Maybe she is just planning to waltz back into the White House and finally plant her much anticipated flag of feminine superiority (equality). I don't mean to extrapolate too much regarding her agenda, but since she hasn't worked out the details of what exactly she means to do, I don't really have much choice but to make wild guesses.

No comments: